A ridiculously good-looking, berry-inspired cocktail.
Looking for a new way to serve your favourite Brutal Fruit Strawberry Rouge? Here, we show you how to make The Berry Delish – a scrumptious, ridiculously good-looking cocktail that is guaranteed to impress your guests.
• Brutal Fruit Strawberry Rouge
• Edible flowers
• Fresh rosemary and thyme
• Crushed ice
• Fresh strawberries (for garnish)
• Fresh rosemary stalks (for garnish)
1) Put edible flowers, rosemary and thyme leaves (give them a tiny bash beforehand to release their flavours) into an ice tray and fill with water. Pop the tray into the freezer to set. (Tip: Do this the day before to make sure the cubes are properly frozen.)
2) Spoon a scoop of crushed ice into a pretty glass and top with Brutal Fruit Strawberry Rouge. Follow with more crushed ice.
3) Top your Berry Delish with the floral ice cubes, and garnish with a strawberry (that has been partially slit) and a stem of fresh rosemary.
4) Pop in a straw and start sipping!